The information contained on the websites The Ambulatory M&A Advisor and all related websites, including HealthcareTransactionLawyers.com, is provided as a service to the community. It is not legal advice and should not be taken as such. Our goal is to provide useful, quality information, but we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of the information either included on or linked to this web site and its associated sites. Remember that legal advice must be uniquely tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing. Nothing posted here should be used as a substitute for direct advice from a lawyer.
The Website offers you several ways to identify and locate an attorney, including a searchable directory of lawyers and law firms. The decision to hire a healthcare transactions lawyer is important and should be made carefully based on your own judgment and evaluation of that lawyer. If you are using one or more of these services, you should note the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with them, please do not use our Website.
- This Website is only one source of information. You may wish to consider multiple sources in order to make an informed attorney selection decision.
- We will never refer you to a specific attorney or service. You are solely responsible for selecting an attorney and determining whether the information obtained from this Website is suitable for your purpose.
- You are solely responsible for the release and security of any sensitive or confidential information you transmit to any attorney. Please consult with that attorney about privilege and confidentiality issues before transmitting any sensitive or confidential information.
- Lawyers provide information to this Website about themselves and their services which the Website does not verify, validate or confirm, except where expressly stated.
- We do not endorse any particular lawyers. We also make no representation, guarantee or warranty with respect to their capabilities as a lawyer.
- We cannot provide information about conflicts of interest between you and any given lawyer.
- When using this site, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, address, and email address. This information will only be used to assist in the location of legal services. The Website does not control any information provided to third-party services on the Website.
- If you use the Website, you agree that the Website is not liable for any and all kinds of damage that may arise as a result of connecting with any attorney you contact through the site.
- Lawyer access to and use of the Website is subject to additional Terms and Conditions. You should review the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding.
- Certain states and jurisdictions have special rules relating to legal services. Contact your state or local jurisdiction for more information. Please note these additional State-specific disclosures if you reside in the following locations:
Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Florida: Florida Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.10(c) defines a lawyer referral service as “(1) any person, group of persons, association, organization, or entity that receives a fee or charge for referring or causing the direct or indirect referral of a potential client to a lawyer drawn from any specific group or panel of lawyers; or (2) any group or pooled advertising program operated by any person, group of persons, association, organization, or entity wherein the legal services advertisements utilize a common telephone number and potential clients are then referred only to lawyers or law firms participating in the group or pooled advertising program.” Therefore, according to Florida, this Website may be considered a lawyer referral service and must state in all advertisements that it is a referral service and any statements to the contrary do not apply in Florida.
Missouri: Selecting a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.
New York: Prior achievements do not guarantee a similar result in the future.
Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar doesn’t certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist.
The Website provider reserves the right to change this disclaimer at any time. You are responsible for regular review to ensure that you are up-to-date on any and all changes. Continued use of the Website after any changes indicates your consent to those changes.